Items that are in stock will ship within 1-3 business days from Monday through Friday. Please note that may vary by holidays. The logistics providers we transport are: USPS, UPS, and Fedex.
Once the package has been shipped out, we will notify you with a tracking number. Please access your tracking number by clicking the "View My Order" button within your confirmation email.
Orders between $0.00 - $40, We will charge $5.99 for postage.
We offer free shipping in the US on orders over $40, which will show at checkout.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with a tracking number, but sometimes due to weekend or holiday timings, shipment tracking will be available in 1-2 days.
If you do not receive the delivery email, please log in to check the order or email us.
Email: [email protected]
Cancel / Change Order
If you need to cancel an order you have already placed, please email us with your order number or user name. Then we can find your order quickly.Order cancellations/changes must be made within 12 hours from order placement. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Freight & Customs Fee
We usually send it with USPS, UPS, and Fedex.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that we may ship orders to you in one or more packages, and customs fees may be charged when they arrive in your country/region.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the shipping address entered is correct. So when the item is lost or returned back due to an incorrect shipping address. We are not responsible for it.
Delivery Time = 1-3 Days (Handling Time, Mon. - Sun. ) + 7-11 Days (TransitTime, Mon. - Sun. )
We will do our best to speed up processing and shipping time, Please contact us immediately at if you have any questions.
Email: [email protected]
looking for casual sneakers? These vibrant Tennis non-slip shoes are perfect for the coming season. The Eye-catchy look, Comfort, and advanced non-slip shoes (anti-slip) grip are the major takeaways of this design.
Features & Benefits
- Light & Comfortable: These Shoes are ultra-lightweight, offers better balancing, and premium comfortable insole.
- Breathable: Connect breathable technology offers better aeration, keeping your feet relaxed, fresh, and healthy.
- Sole: Combination of Insole EVA technology & High-Quality Rubber Outsole assures maximum comfort.
- Fine-Tuned: Well-balanced outsole and insole combination offer better stability.
- We work directly with premium strength manufacturers around the world to ensure our customers can get the best quality products at the best price.
- We have a quality control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Excellent customer service, allowing you to get support and help quickly.
- Trusted: Over the past few years, LookYno Official Store has gained the trust of more than 13000 customers, and 100% customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
- 60-Day Wear Test: We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
Free Fast Shipping Service
Free shipping over $40 & Fast delivery
24H Customer Service
Email us at [email protected]
Support multiple secure payment methods
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day money back guarantee! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.