Questions about your size? We’d love to help! For assistance, please contactCustomer Service - [email protected].
How to measure the shoe's size?
Measure the maximum length of your foot.
If your feet are hypertrophy, it is recommended to choose a size one big
|Tag Size||US/CAN||UK||EU||Feet Length|
1.Please select a suitable size base on your foot length;
2.Once you know your foot length, consult the Size Chart to determine which size you should purchase. Some tags' UK/US size number may be different from our size chart's UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
3.Our shoes are regular size, but the COLAPA shoe is suitable for normal, wide, and even narrow feet because of the special flexible and stretchy upper material that is shaped to fit your feet. If you are unsure about the toe protection, order one size larger so that you have enough room.
COMFY WITH ORTHOPEDIC FUNCTION DESERTED
The newly developed design of the shoes ensures a healthy, comfortable and safe posture while walking and running thanks to the special heel design and the extra developed sole. The shoes correct your posture and eliminate muscle weakness and muscle inequalities throughout the body by perfectly balancing your feet while you wear them to help you re-position your bones. In addition, the shoes look elegant and do not have the look of typical orthopedic shoes! Finally be healthy and stylish on the way!
After only a few weeks, the positive changes in your everyday life and when walking will be noticeable - then you can not and do not want to be on the road without the shoes!
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SHOES
- Stable hold: Stable hold and comfortable fit despite heel
- Damping Sole: Lightweight, non-slip, great shock absorption soles. Make you walk more steadily & stand for hours, without any strain or imbalance.
- Even pressure distribution: The bow design ensures that your weight is evenly distributed on the toes, arch and ball at all times
- Breathable upper material
- Posture correction : Straighten your hips, correct your leg position, and avoid muscle pain by automatically adjusting the posture of your feet